- Price: $1,800,000 US
- Type: Commercial/Residential Compound
- Status: Active
- Area: (3) Rental Units, (1) Office/Storage Bld., (1) Storage Bld.
- Size: 3.5 Acres
- Swimming Pool/Bar Area
- Location: Surfside Subdivision Lagoon Side
- I.D. #
This gated property sits on the lagoon area of the Surfside Subdivision midway on the Placencia Peninsula. It is very beautiful with gorgeous landscaping and tranquil quiet feel. The compound is kept very well with on site caretaker.
Ideal investment for rental “long or short terms” income or can be easily converted into a small resort. The area has lots of tropical trees and plants and it has lots of room for additional Cabanas/Homes if one would like to add.
This property is a true paradise compound for those who appreciate their quiet lifestyle. A great opportunity to acquire a beautiful 3.5 Acres tropical compound in Placencia. Ideal location just south of Coco Plum 224 Acre gated community.
Private Retreat on the Placencia Lagoon. Location: Just north of Seine Bight Village.
Land: Lot 838 and 839 – 3.51 acres total
The Estate ‘’Refugio Laguna” –
This property in Placencia, Belize is quite something. You enter the gate and enter a private Zen world. The front of the property contains the two guest house or rental properties set in a private garden with tropical garden sheltering it from the road. Then you move towards the second guest house, the laundry and tool shed and main house. Once you reach the the main house, the property fans out, with a pool and dining area and you have a different perspective from each area. It is quite difficult to represent this property accurately through photographs. Everything is very tropical, colorful and full of light and love.
The main house is built from concrete and wood to withstand any weather. The level you enter from the front of the house contains the screen porch, the dining room, living room and the two close bedrooms and bath. The gourmet kitchen contains a large island with stainless steel appliances, a full refrigerator and a small wine cooler, ceramic counter tops, a wall of pantry and storage in floor to ceiling cedar cabinets. It opens up to the huge living room area and a balcony to admire the lagoon sunset. The very private view of the garden, lagoon offer various meditation, yoga or exercise spots in total privacy
- Main house 2 beds, 1 baths, pool and outside shower
- Two detached studio Guest House with full kitchenette
- 3.5 Acres of tropical landscaping
- Huge parking Area
- Workshop / Tool Room
- Large Laundry Room with storage and drying space
- Professionally Landscaped
- Gourmet Island Kitchen and High Quality Stainless Steel Appliances: gas range. Wine cellar. full size refrigerator,
- Carved Wood Cabinets
- Custom W oodwork
- Throughout thatch roof
- Two Large Living Areas
- Three Dining Areas (one outdoors under cover)
- Huge Pantry / Storage Room
- Lagoon and Maya Mountains views
- Hundreds of tropical trees
- Beautiful, Huge Covered Patio
- Fully Fenced
- Automatic Entry Gate with Intercom
- 1,000 liters back up storage system
- Much of the furniture was custom made and is included
- And so much more….Guest Homes
The two guest homes are located near the entrance to the estate, and one face the pool feature. They are spacious, comfortable and include a queen bed, full kitchenette, private bathroom, balcony.