- Price: $500,000 US/Per Share, 10% Ownership of Company. (2 Shares Available – 20%).
- Status: Weekly Rental “Entire Island Only”.
- 2019 Bookings: Have 100% Occupancy Rate for 2019 & 2020. Taking bookings for 2021.
- Type: Single Family Private Island Villa – Fractional Ownership
- Size: 5BR/6BTH + Staff Home. (Sleeps Up To 14)
- Space: 7,000 sq.ft. 8,061 sq.ft. – Total
- Island: 1.2 Acre
- Location: 3/4 Mile South of Placencia Village Point
- Rental Rates: $17,000 – $21,000 US/wk. (seasonal). 6 nights minimal, (seasonal)
- I.D.# I01
“Little Harvest Caye” – Very profitable business with occupancy rate of 95% in 2017 & same projected for 2018. This Exclusive Private Island is located only 1/2 mile south of Placencia Village point. This private Island luxury villa will be by far the most elegant Island in the area. Fractional ownership shares (total 10 shares only) are being offered for sale at a most reasonable price considering the high-end value of the Island Villa.
The Island opened February 2016. Each share holder will have the option of use or rent their 5 weeks per share per year. Rental rates are $17,000-$21,000 US / week. A-1 location and very good investment! Presently offering pre-construction price.
The Island offers connected municipal water and will have split solar A/C units throughout, special back up generator, and all imported high-end stainless steel appliances and furniture, two boats and main land golf carts,
This very special Island is 4 feet in elevation above sea level and sits on 1.2 Acres. Will have a docking pier, swimming pool and “exceptional 360 degree views” of the Placencia Boat Harbor, Eastern Islands, Peninsula Lagoon, Maya Mountains and the Norwegian Cruse Line’s 90 Acre Harvest Caye Island /Cruise Ships located only 2 miles south. “Very Special Views All In One Location”. This Island Villa is a very unique holding and will only increase in value. Project has DOE/ CBA approval. Construction pictures will be update regularly.
Stories – 1
Private Boat Dock – up to 4 boats
Staff Quarters – to sleep up to 4 with separate kitchen, bath
Mechanical and owners lockers – by staff housing
Uniquely designed island compound home specifically laid out to take advantage of the amazing sea and mountain views and the cool trade winds.
* Interested buyers please contact owner/seller directly. Brian Yearwood. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cellular: (+501) 625-3122.
Main Living Area, Bar & Kitchen – Massive open air room with souring custom thatch roof and wood work. Large full walk around bar, eat in kitchen and private study. Living area is overlooking pool, sandy white beach with amazing views of the Maya Mountains. Pool is a large freshwater, concrete pool with tanning ledge and layout deck.
Master Bedroom & Bath – Huge private bedroom with large cover private balcony, his and her closets, make up area / desk. Bathroom is separate private room with thatch ceiling, Onyx floor and counter top, jetted tub, walk in shower as well as separate large outdoor shower, his and her sinks.
Bedroom 2 & 3 and associated Baths – large private bedrooms that share one common wall, each with private covered patio and ocean views. Each bedroom is large enough to accommodate 2 queen size beds to increase occupancy capability of island. Each bedroom has its own private bath that is a separate room with thatch roof, Onyx floors and counter top, walk in showers, his and her sinks etc.
Bedroom 4 & Bath – large private bedroom with private covered patio and ocean views complete with private bath that is a separate room with thatch roof, Onyx floors and counter top, walk in showers, his and her sinks etc.
Bedroom 5 & Bath – large private bedroom with private covered patio, upstairs loft that can be used for kids sleeping area and ocean views complete with private bath with large tub, outdoor shower, his and her sinks, etc.
Note: all bedrooms have their own high end inverter technology mini split AC systems that are the quietest and most efficient systems on the market as well as in room ceiling fans to ensure a comfortable nights rest. All bathrooms except in bedroom 5 are open air with a foot or so below thatch roof line open to allow for breeze with out sacrificing privacy and each bathroom comes with large ceiling fans in them as well.
Rental Rates/Booking Link: https://vrbo.com/758309
Additional Features & Amenities:
- Large private dock
- White sand beach and swim area
- Covered thatch walkways connecting rooms to main area
- Trex decking material used on all walkways to rooms and around pool for no maintenance
- Gourmet kitchen with high end propane stainless steel appliances and fully outfitted with all the kitchen equipment
- including Green Egg and traditional gas grill and tools to make the perfect meal
- Concierge Services
- Private Chef
- Large custom fresh water pool with water feature
- Custom high end construction and finishes through entire home
- All natural stone flooring and showers, etc.
- Custom make doors, many of which are hand carved by local on staff Mayan carver
- All concrete construction in bedrooms
- Separate staff housing and kitchen for 4 full time onsite
- Energy efficient inverter a/c units through out home, high efficiency propane water heater, double glass low e windows
- LED lights through out interior and exterior of home
- Fully furnished with custom local made high end natural wood furnishings
- Lush tropical landscaping
- Staff and guest boats included with home
- Gas golf cart included with home
- Large on site utility room with high capacity washer and dryer
- On community Village water system with rain water collection as well, high end off grid solar system with back up
- generator and industrial storage batteries
- Sat. TV and 4G internet and cell service
- Large HD flat screen TV and entertainment center in main living and flat screen TV in each bedroom
- Kayaks, ping pong table, outside movie screen and projector.
Rental Rates (US$) /per week. Entire Island:
• High Season (Jan 8 – July 28)– $17,000 +9% taxes and $700 refundable security deposit.
• Mid-Season (July 29 Sept 2 ) – $15,000 +9% taxes and $700 refundable security deposit.
• Low Season (Sept 3 – Nov 18) – $14,000 +9% taxes and $700 refundable security deposit.
• Holiday – (Dec 17 – Jan 7) – $21,000 +9% taxes and $700 refundable security deposit.
*Note: The Island is booked 100% for year 2019/2020. Have bookings in 2021.
INCLUDED with rental: • In house Concierge Service • Daily Maid Service
• 24 Hour Caretaker • Boat Access To/From Mainland (Captain Included)
• Private Chef (Guests Will Reimburse Chef For True Cost Of Food And Drinks Purchased For Their Stay Only)
• Use Of 4 Seat Gas Golf Cart (Stored On Mainland)
• Onsite Laundry And Washing Of Guests Clothing By Onsite Staff
• Use Of Kayaks And Paddle Boards On The Island • Transfers To/From Placencia Airstrip
• Wi-Fi With High Speed Internet And Free Phone Service To USA
Additional information about rental rates –
Refundable Damage Deposit $700
Tax Rate 9%
Cancellation policy: Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
For more information contact Co-Developer Brian Yearwood at 625-3122 or stop by Yearwood Properties Ltd. office located directly across the street from Scotia Bank in Placencia Village.